What is a Treasury Management System (TMS)?
A Treasury Management System (TMS) is designed to help businesses manage their cash and liquidity, financial risk, and other treasury related processes.
A TMS can automate a variety of treasury tasks from routine calculations to transaction initiation. It also greatly facilitates analysis and forecasting of treasury and risk management, contributing to greater straight-through processing (STP).
titanTreasury™ is a robust and dynamic cloud based TMS that will support your company’s continuity and flexible business operations.
titan is deployed in a hosted environment, allowing our clients to benefit from ongoing maintenance, upgrades and system support.
Our financial advisors review current treasury and risk workflows to enable the configuration of automated processes.
- Cash Management: Clients can integrate non treasury related cashflows, manage intercompany transactions and control liquidity and bank reconciliation.
- Operation Workflow: Enter transactions, generate payment confirmations and schedule tasks in a single platform for smooth operation management.
- Regulatory Reporting & EMIR: titanTreasury generates an array of documents including declarations, debt profiles, EMIR and IFRS7/9/13 reports.
- Estimated Budget Cashflow Forecast: Make sound decisions by calculating and managing forecasts while integrating the budget of subsidiaries.
- Audit & Security: Remain compliant by managing profiles and user rights as well as encrypting all sensitive communication and data transfers.
- Valuation & Position Analysis: Use the platform to carry out consolidation position, amortised cost and portfolio analysis, as well as market-to-market valuations.
- Payment Schedules and Accounting: Track payment schedules, report accounting information and forecast P&L results for a seamless approach to treasury management.
- Financial Data: Ensure that all of your valuations are accurate with real-time access to live financial market data and updated yield curves.
- Risk Analysis and Hedge Accounting: Conduct sensitive analyses via stress tests, ‘what if scenarios’ and activity measurement as well as assess the risks of CVAs and DVAs.
To learn more about the benefits of titanTreasury™ or to book a demo, please contact Gilles Bonlong, Head of System Implementation at Centrus .
titanTreasury™ is owned and developed by 3V Finance, and delivered by Centrus.